Benson Hill High Protein Non-GMO Soybeans provide an opportunity to diversify your farm’s revenue. The majority of our farmers can optimize their profit potential when they plant Benson Hill soybeans versus commodity beans.*
Our soybeans are used in a variety of ingredient and food applications including plant-based protein; a market projected to be $85B by 2030.
Here’s what some of our current farmers have to share.
Be Part of Food System Innovation.
Benson Hill High Protein Non-GMO soybeans not only have the potential to transform your business, they are a key ingredient in transforming our food system.
Using CropOS® technology, we can unlock the genetic diversity of plants in ways that increase key attributes like protein and high oleic oil while still maintaining healthy yields.
Because these soybeans are higher in protein right out of the ground, they can eliminate energy intensive ingredient and food processing steps, saving water and reducing CO2e.
See how Benson Hill is revolutionizing the food system by working with farmers like you
TWELVE VARIETIES IN THREE TECHNOLOGY GROUPS AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY**
- Base Premium is a flat dollar rate with the opportunity for added incentives.
- Farmer is responsible for the first 75 miles of crop delivery, Benson Hill is responsible for the remainder.
- Two seed treatment options available for most varieties: CruiserMaxx® APX, and CruiserMaxx® APX with a full rate of Saltro®.
- Full-Take/Act-of-God contract.
- Three NEW flexible grain pricing options.
- Interest-free financing on seed, through grain delivery.
- 100% replant on seed and seed treatment when planted within normal crop insurance windows.
FREE VISA GIFT CARD
Get a $50 Visa Gift Card as a small token of our appreciation when you schedule your visit with us before 9/30/2022.
Or fill out the form to learn more about premium contract opportunities with Benson Hill.